Veneto: Authentic Recipes from Venice and the Italian Northeast by Julia Della Croce. I love both these books. Anheuser-Busch offers hordes of delicious easy to make recipes which pair wonderfully with beer and they tell you which beer to serve. Any book by Julia della Croce is a joy. In Veneto she makes you feel that you are actually visiting this little known part of Italy. My friend Dianne gave me Graham Kerr's MiniMax Cookbook which I like very much.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Added More Cook Books over the Summer 2008
This summer I added to my collection Anheuser-Busch Cookbook: Great Food, Great Beer and
Veneto: Authentic Recipes from Venice and the Italian Northeast by Julia Della Croce. I love both these books. Anheuser-Busch offers hordes of delicious easy to make recipes which pair wonderfully with beer and they tell you which beer to serve. Any book by Julia della Croce is a joy. In Veneto she makes you feel that you are actually visiting this little known part of Italy. My friend Dianne gave me Graham Kerr's MiniMax Cookbook which I like very much.
Veneto: Authentic Recipes from Venice and the Italian Northeast by Julia Della Croce. I love both these books. Anheuser-Busch offers hordes of delicious easy to make recipes which pair wonderfully with beer and they tell you which beer to serve. Any book by Julia della Croce is a joy. In Veneto she makes you feel that you are actually visiting this little known part of Italy. My friend Dianne gave me Graham Kerr's MiniMax Cookbook which I like very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment